Thursday, April 4, 2013

We are back!! Hopefully!!

So I know we have been gone for awhile and so much has changed since the last time I have posted so here is the low down of what has happen!
  •  We found out we were having a little girl!
  •  Our house finally finished and we moved in! (which we love).
  • We had a our little girl Baylee Mae Jan 21st. (more to come on her).
  • We survived potty training!
  • Devyn turned 2 yrs old! Where has the time gone!
  • We got a puppy in the middle of all this madness!
  • Cory got switched to night shift for awhile; which was terrible! but don't worry he is back to his normal schedule again!
  • I quit teaching tumbling at least for a little while!
So that is what is new in our live! I promise I'm going to do a post of our house and of Miss Baylee! Once I figure out how to use our new computer!

Love,
The Merrills

No comments:

Post a Comment