Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Pics!

So we finally got are Family Pictures done for this year! We had a lady that is local do them! I absolutely LOVE LOVE them!! I think she did such a great job and she was so much fun! We also did all of Cory's family pics too. They turned out amazing I think. Not sure what everyone else thought but I loved them!!
I can't believe that is already Thanksgiving. I love this time of year. All the family time and decorations! We get to go to Vernal this year for Thanksgiving!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I have missed it so much! I've missed my family, friends, and just the town! I know its weird to say since all I use to say was how I couldn't wait to leave it, and now I miss it so much!!!
I've been thinking about all the many things I have to be grateful this year for; there is so many things that I'm thankful for!
* I'm thankful for my wonderful husband; and how he is my best friend!
* I'm so very thankful for my little boy! He is the center of our world and we love it! We couldn't imagine our life with out him!
* I'm thankful for our roof over our head, food on our table, and for Cory's job!
* I'm thankful for all my wonderful nieces and nephews!
* I'm thankful for my in-laws.
* I'm so very thankful for the gospel! It help comforts me when I need it!
* I'm so very thankful for my Heavenly Father and the Holy ghost!
*I'm so thankful for this WONDERFUL country and the people who serve it!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Love,
The Merrill's
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. You are beautiful and the boys arent too bad looking either. Love ya lots and miss you guys. Glad everything is going so good for you because you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete