Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Happenings!


So alot has happen since we blog last! Devyn is getting so big and so much fun!! I feel like I say that every time I blog but it is so true! Here are some fun pictures of what has happened!! I hope you enjoy!!!

Some new thing Devyn is doing now:
* He tells you ha ha!!!
* He tells you shush!!!
* He is a talker!!
* If asked where his eyes are; he points to the back of his head!!!
* HE LOVES MR. KITTY!!!
* He says whats that ALL THE TIME!!!
Devyn was the Scarecrow from The Wizard of OZ.. He was so stinking cute and was so much to take trick or treating!! We went to trunk or treat and he was kinda ornery at first!! He got into it after awhile and was running to try to keep up with his cousins!!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween
Love,
The Merrill's
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment