Monday, May 16, 2011

Veranl Trip!

Devyn and I went to Vernal for a week. Cory is working long hours and more days due to the Shut down at work. So We went out last Monday and stayed tell Friday morning. I was SUPER nervous about driving that far by myself with Devyn. I'm not a city driver either! Anyone who knows me knows that I have huge anxiety attacks when it come to traffic but surprise I did just fine! Devyn was awesome slept the whole way!
We had so much fun hanging with my family. I was terrible and didn't take any pictures; I know sad! We hung out with Megan, Casey, their kids, Rilee, and her boy the whole time! Can't tell you how much fun that was! It made me miss Vernal a ton. Its hard when I don't get to see my niece and nephews all the time! They change so much!
I hope my mom enjoyed us the whole time we were there! I'm pretty sure My son came home spoiled rotten because of it! I was glad to be able to spend time with her! I miss her alot! I MISS MY WHOLE FAMILY!
Anyways on Wednesday we had a lady take Devyn's 8 month pictures! He did so good and was so much fun! Melinda was awesome! She had my pictures edited for me the next day so I could take them home before we left. I LOVE HIS PICTURES! There are so many I don't know how I'm going to decided which ones I want!
OH YEAH HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN MY LIFE! YOUR AMAZING AND SUCH GOOD EXAMPLES TO ME!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment